Doing this in no particular order, don't want to make it that easy!
My note: None of the Potter movies are in this ;p
1. Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Monty Python & The Holy Grail box_of_sorrows
2. Before sunrise he's your son. The Lion King cartoondoggy
3. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So what I told you was TRUE... from a certain point of view. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi box_of_sorrows
4. Guess you broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya! Tremors! box_of_sorrows
5. Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl box_of_sorrows
6. This was mine. How extraordinary! And it looks the same as it did last time I saw it... The reflection's changed a bit. Titanic yodallama
7. I kick arse for the Lord!
8. Jesus, George, it's a wonder I was ever born. Back to the Future (first) box_of_sorrows
9. Anybody hear that? It's an... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here. Jurassic Park box_of_sorrows
10. But my best friend who cares so much about me, can't make 8 o'clock curtain. After all these years, he's nothing to me but an empty seat. Spider-Man II cartoondoggy