02. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
03. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
These questions were asked by faerydragonet
1. As a fellow Harry Potter fan, would you be stoked if you find out you are a parselmouth?
I think being a Parselmouth would be brilliant! I'd love to be able to actually talk to animals and the thought that I would posess the capabilities to talk to at least one type of animal would fill me with excitement! Imagine what we could learn about snakes if Parseltongue was real!
2. Who else do you ship other than Harry/Draco? Come on be truthful.
I ship a lot of pairs to be truthful. The question would be; who don't I ship? Well, I don't ship Hermione\Snape, Ron\Draco, and ship consensual Harry\Voldemort. Anyway, my major ships are Harry\Draco, Harry\Hermione, Harry\Luna, Harry\Ron, Harry\Sirius, Harry\Snape, the occasional Harry\Lucius, Harry\any Weasley sibling, Harry\Ginny, Harry\Susan Bones, Harry\Remus. Yeah, I basically read stories where Harry is a key character hehe. Sometimes I'll read stories where he isn't even mentioned but I prefer stories where he's central (even if it's in another POV). Ships I support are Hermione\Ron, Ron\Luna, Ginny\Draco (rarely), Snape\Lupin, Sirius\Remus, Luna\Neville, Ginny\Neville, Dean\Seamus, Draco\Pansy, Draco\Blaise, Lucius\Snape, Albus\Minerva (don't want details!), Hermione\Neville. I prefer those to be backround pairings. So yeah, it's basically who I don't support is the main thing because I follow or at least support a lot of ships :)
3. What would be your dream job?
To travel the world learning the ways of the Earth and it's inhabitant's. To photograph and document everything I see.
4. What is your hobbies? What do you like about them? What do you get out of having the hobbies?
Well I like to take pictures of everything and anything. I also like to draw and write though I don't do that enough. A huge hobby of mine is reading and learning from books. I love reading science textbooks and my library is full of books like that. Books on the weather, the past, the future, useless facts books, etc etc. I love to learn and books are a gateway to another world so, yes, reading would be my number one hobby. A hobby I would love to have would be travelling. I don't travel nearly as much as I want. I'm lucky to able to travel at all but I'd love to visit all the locations on my little list :)
5. What makes you feel alive? What moves you in the world?
Nature and music bring me to life and make me glad I'm alive. Nature because of it's sheer beauty and power. Humans cannot even try to attempt to perfect what Mother Nature has created. We can imitate it but it can't beat the real thing. Being out in nature brings me closer to whatever faith I have. Faith in God? Probably not since I don't know if I believe in a God but definitely faith in that life will always find a way. Faith in that beauty is all around us and you only need to look.
Music brings me to life just because it's music. I love nearly all forms of music with very few exceptions. Music that just makes me free is world music; Celtic, African; tribal chants from anywhere, Jewish folk music. It makes me just so proud of our species, to be able to produce such beauty! A really good song can turn my mood completely around. For example; I'm listening to Loreena McKennitt right now and her haunting voice fills me with peace and wonder.
1. Closest red thing to you? My special edition Chamber Of Secrets book
2. Last thing to make you angry? My brother and mom
3. Do you have a temper? Yes O___O
4. Are you a fan of romance? Yes
1. Closest orange thing to you? my box of Kodak photo paper
2. Do you like to burn things? Nope
3. Dress up for Halloween? Not in the last few years
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? I'd like to think so
5. Are you usually full of energy? Not really
1. Closest yellow thing to you? The 365 desk calender's paper is kinda yellow
2. The happiest time[s] of your life? Family vacations
3. Favorite holiday? A couple of them
4. Are you a coward? I'd like to think that I'm not a coward but sometimes I wonder.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn...then tan xD
1. Closest green thing to you? big bag of Yesterday's News
2. Do you care about the environment? DUH! Anybody that knows me knows I go off on rants about how shitty we treat Earth
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Anybody that has a supportive family. I suppose mine is supportive but they have a funny way of showing it
4. Are you a lucky person? Not lately
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Yes -.-
6. Do you like being outdoors? Not when it's hot and humid but otherwise, yes
7. Are you Irish? I have some Irish blood in me but I have even more Scottish blood!
1. Closest blue thing to you? The USB cord for my modem
2. Are you good at calming people down? No
3. Do you like the sea? Yes!
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? I just listened to a disc my cousin Ben sent me of his recordings. He sang You Raise Me Up and I cried to it. His voice is just beautiful
5. Are you a logical thinker? Sometimes but I'm very spontaneous
6. Can you sleep easily? HAH
1. Closest purple thing to you? Leela's hair on my awesome Futurama poster across the room
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Sometimes but that stuff isn't really important to me. I'd rather get something from the heart
3. Do you like mysterious things? yes
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Depends on my mood, right now it's milk chocolate
5. Ever met anyone from myspace? No, I met more people from LJ. I met my friend Lesley!
6. Are you creative? Yah
1. Closest pink thing to you? A water bottle I should take out to the rat room
2. Do you like sweet things? Sometimes
3. Like play-fighting? The only play fighting I like is being part of an act (which is never heh) and video games
4. Are you sensitive? Very O__O
5. Do you like punk music? It's alright
1. Closest white thing to you? Paper...and my printer which also has gray
2. Would you say you're innocent? Pfft!
3. Always try to keep the peace? Yeah, but I tend to fail ;)
4. How do you imagine your wedding? Outdoors with family and friends
5. Do you like to play in the snow? Yes but I haven't seen snow in years..that I can get to. There's snow on Mt. Wilson which is visible from my house and only two hours away...but I don't have a car to get there and I don't want to take a bus. BAH...snow's gone now though
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctor or the dentist? Depends on the reason
1. Closest black thing to you? My pjs top
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I'm silly but I like sophistication
4. Would you like to go to space? Yes but I'd probably barf all over during take off xD
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Yeah
6. What is your favorite color? Emerald and forest green
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood? Sometimes. I look good in earthy tones, especially browns and greens, so when I wear those I tend to feel a little better.