1. Who was your best friend?
Dustin, Pedro, and Dan
2. What sports did you play?
A little football (soccar), I was the Keeper...errr...goalie
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't drive
4. It's Friday night, where were you at?
5. Were you a party animal?
Hell no, still not!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
Nope, not during that year
9. Were you a nerd?
Oh hell yes and proud of it! I read more then our English teacher ;D I don't consider that nerdy but I was a nerd, make no mistake about that! NERD POWER!
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope and nope.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
We didn't have one, I went to a school for 'troubled kids'. Bah, I was the best behaved kid there! Heh, it really wasn't that bad
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Ms. Lonis but she wasn't my senior grade teacher. See, with that school when you got to a certain point in your 'progress' you were moved to the 'graduating' classroom. Oh, there were grades but I started out ni the lower class and when I finally stopped skipping I moved up to the final classroom, it was more of a normal class setting, very little limits. The teacher in that room was Mrs. Kim who I did like
13. Favorite class?
Bah, one class; different subjects. My favorite was History, we had debates!
14. What was your school's full name?
The Linden Center
15. School mascot?
The stray cat that pops up at the park we do our gym at. His name was Mr. Magoo
16. Did you go to Prom?
We didn't have a prom, I probably would have gone with Pedro if there was. As friends, we were buddies!
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Yes, I would start off in the 'graduation room'. Meaning; I wouldn't skip as much
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I looked good in my gown! Maroon! I talked to my best friends and made final plans for my graduation party that would that weekend. I took photos with all my guy friends (and my two girlfriends) and drank lots of punch.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
The big debate we had on Animal Farm, that was fun
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
Haha yeah but ours were a joke. I was listed as 'the class treehugger' :D
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
22. Who did you date?
Well, my relationship with Pedro was borderline. We were friends but some people thought we dated (we didn't). We were just really close..I miss him, he moved back to Brazil :(
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Our lunches were in our classrooms! I usually ate over in a cluster of boys (Pedro, Dan, Bruce, Chris, and Jay)
24. Have you gained weight since then?
25. What did you do after graduation?
Had a graduation party ;p
26. When did you graduate?
2002! I could have in 2001 but my act wasn't really together