Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
01. How does the world see you? - High-Wire Stunts---John Williams (Jurassic Park)
02. Will I have a happy life? - The End---The Doors
03. What do my friends think of me? - The White Stuff---Weird Al (ick XD)
04. Do people secretly lust after me? - Seconds---U2
05. How can I make myself happy? - Peggy Sue---Buddy Holly
06. What should I do with my life? - Walk Like An Egyptian---The Bangles
07. Will I ever have children? - One Last Shot---Klaus Badelt (Pirates OTC)
08. What is some good advice for me? - The Mystic's Dream---Loreena McKennitt
09. How will I be remembered? - Parade Of The Slave Children---John Williams (Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom...O.O)
10. What's my signature dancing song? - Little Things---Bush
11. What's my current themesong? - Three Young Ladies Drinking Whiskey Before Breakfast---Celtic Soul cd
12. What do others think is my current themesong? - Visit The Zoo And Letters From Hogwarts---John Williams (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone)
13. What shall they play at my funeral? - Far From Home---John Williams (E.T.)
14. What type of men/women do I like? - Once---Pearl Jam (hey!)
15. How's my love life? - Awsome---Varuca Salt (LOL!)