1. Open your Playlists
2. Post 5 song lyrics from at least five playlists that have worded songs.
3. When someone guesses the title and artist correctly, strikeout the song.
For the movie and Disney playlists, you can just guess the title of the song and the movie it's in.
1. Look into his eyes and you can see
why all the little kids are dressed in dreams
2. It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
3. Ooh I want you
I don’t know if I need you
But ooh I’d die to find out
4. I see you naked in the
Cigarette stains on your
5. I don’t mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
70's and 80's Music
1. I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly
A wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you
2. One step ahead, one step behind me
Now you gotta run to get even
3. I’m all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin’ with a dead man over my shoulder
4. And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh rio rio dancer across the rio grande
5. And don’t like what you find
There’s something you should know
You’ve got a place to go
1. Is there a time for tying ribbons
A time for christmas trees
2. The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart
3. The more you see the less you know
The less you find out as you go
4. And if the mountains should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
5. From the freckled hills to the steel and glass canyons
From the stony fields to hanging steel from sky
1. Hello darkness, my old friend,
I’ve come to talk with you again
2. His mother told him, 'someday you will be a man,
You will be the leader of a big ol' band.
3. He says, son, can you play me a memory?
I’m not really sure how it goes
4. We don’t need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
5. I’m in love, I’m a believer!
I couldn’t leave her if I tried.
1. Well, I sure hope my seams are straight
Lord, don't let my mascara run tonight
2. Everywhere the atom bombs are droppin'
It's the end of all humanity
3. Tell me, do you think it should be carbon dated
Fumigated or creamated and buried at sea?
4. They say he's got a lot of chutzpah, he's really quite hip
The parents pay the moyl and he gets to keep the tip
5. All those wedgies he gave, all those shoestrings he tied
All those brownies he made with the Ex-lax inside
1. Coastin' with the motion of the ocean
Whirlpools swirling, cascading, twirling
2. The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
3. Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
4. But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
5. Every day another new adventure
Every mile another new zip code
1. Hold me like the river jordan
And I will then say to thee, you are my friend
2. And the stone that sits on the very top of the mountain mighty face
Doesn't think it's more important then the stones that form the base
3 . So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
4. Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
5. Slowly, gently night unfurls it's splendour.
Grasp it, sense it..tremulous and tender