1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? Drive a car
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept one and I hope to keep my future ones
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No
4. Did anyone close to you die? My cat
5. What countries did you visit? I didn't visit any other countries, just other states.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A boyfriend :x
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 5th, the day of the U2 concert.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting over my fears to at least take driving lessons (of course, I still don't have a license)
9. What was your biggest failure? Not getting over my fear of driving enough
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing more then usual
11. What was the best thing you bought? I got my iPod in 2004 so not that. Hmmm, the ticket to Pennsylvania I guess.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Hrmm....I don't know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My brothers
14. Where did most of your money go? It went down the drain
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Pennsylvania ^_^
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Do The Hippogriff by Jarvis Cocker
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or Sadder?: Sadder.
ii. Thinner or Fatter than last year?: Fatter
iii. Richer or Poorer?: Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercise
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Procrastinate
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Christmas Eve I'll be watching movies and on Christmas Day I'm going to Disneyland with mom :)
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? Sadly, no
23. How many one-night stands? None
24. What was your favorite TV program? I didn't really watch television this year. THough, of the tv DVD's I have I would say my love for Quantum Leap came back tenfold! Family Guy is a close second ;)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? no
26. What was the best book you read? I dunno, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince wasn't my favorite of the series but it's the only book I really remember reading. I know I read a LOT of books but my memory sucks and that's the ONLY book I really remember
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Hmm....Boomtown Rats and rediscovering my love of Jewish folk music
28. What did you want and get? A great dane!
29. What did you want and not get? The Harry Potter iPod
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (before that, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Umm, I don't remember. Most likely mom, my brother, his wife, grandma, and myself went out to dinner.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having a guy >:P
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Comfort that doesn't clash too terribly
34. What kept you sane? Music, Monique, this journal, my creative writing journal, Fuzz and Isis when they were alive
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? *snicker* Daniel Radcliffe of course!
36. What political issue stirred you the most? hmmm....the issues over Alaska's state park got me. The same sex marriage issues also riled me up
37. Who did you miss?Dad, Hamlet, Isis, and Fuzz
38. Who was the best new person you met? Hrmm...David from the movie theater I guess.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005? You need to conquer your fears and keep your loved ones in your heart.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "You are here in my heart and my heart will go on"---Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On