1. Name: Sara
2. Your Nick Names: I guess "the rat girl"
--what happened to #3?--
4. Nationality: American (American is a nation heh). I have native american in me, some celtic blood as well as norse.
5. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
6. Male or Female: female
7. Age: 22 (I'm old)
8. School: Pierce College
9. Occupation: nothing yet :(
10. Residence: Los Angeles, CA (we aren't all shallow and stop saying we are dammit)
11. Screen Name: SAlperin1983
12. Hair Color: dirty blond\brown
13. Hair Long or Short: kinda long
14. Eye Color: Hazel...one eye grey and one eye is bluish
15. How do ur nails look: Right now I have acrylics, due to my brother's demands. They are natural length and annoying. Normally I have nails that make me look like I'm a nail biter (I'm a nail picker actually)
17. Do you have a crush on someone right now: Nobody :(
20. Think your attractive: Depends on my mood. Right now I think I'm The Blob even if I know I'm ok looking.
21. Piercings: Had my ears pierced twice but the skin grew over and I gave up
22. Tattoo: No, maybe later on though I doubt it.
23. Righty or Lefty: Right. I can write chicken scratch with my right.
24. First RollerCoaster: I don't remember my first but it was probably Space Mountain
25. First cell phone: A Nokia...*shudder*
26. First best friend(s): Rocio and Ernastiena
27. First Award: Uh probably a reading award
28. First Sport You Joined: soccar
29. First pet: I think my first pet was a fish..then a lop rabbit we fucked over (poor Flopsy). We had a rough collie when I was little; Cassie. I loved that dog.
30. First vacation: I don't remember. I do know I went to Chicago when I was two
31. First Concert: Not including the Hollywood Bowl? Metallica with Korn opening for them back in 97
I assume these are favorites
33. Movie: sooo many, Lion King, Forrest Gump, the first (really the last heh) Star Wars movies. I love movies but those are my all time favorites.
34. TV Show: Hmmm animation it's Futurama and non-animation sictom it's Quantum Leap....otherwise I love educational shows
35. Color: royal purple\blue and a nice emerald green...my mom made me an afghan of these colors
36. Penis: Err?
37. Song: Hmmm I guess that would be Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for by U2 or Fur Elise by Mozart
38. Food: lately it's ice cream :-\
39. Drink: alcholic it's a rasberry margarita blended. Non-alcholic it's probably either real root beer (A&W) or crangrapefruit juice
40. Candy: Kit Kat Bar and Reese Peabut Butter CUps...I'm also a sucker for See's rasberry truffles and dark chocolate (Ghiradelli's and I know that is spelled wrong)
41. Sport: The only sport I do it walking but I want to learn how to scuba and surf
42. Fav sport To Watch: Don't watch sports...I guess surfing
43. Brand Of Clothing: I don't care about brands
44. Stores: Barnes and Nobel, EB Games (GameStop just as much), Best Buy
45. School Subject: biology though I'm not in high school anymore heh
46. Animal: hmmm farm animals would be either the goat, horse or cow, "pet" would be cats, wild land herbivore would be the ocapi, wild land carnivore would be the tiger, wild sea herbivore would be the manatee, and the wild sea carnivore would be an orca
48. Magazines: National Geographic, Time, Newsweek, Discover Magazine, Critters, Mad Magazine, Scientific America
49. Eating: nothing
50. Drinking: my own saliva (hey it's probably going down my throat ewww)
52. Online?: duh
53. Listening to: iTunes...Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds
54. Thinking About: dogs, guinea pigs, and depression...one good though is how my brother is gone for a week
55. Wanting To: get out...get a dog
56. Watching: Me highlighting Yoda's answer and deleting them so I can put my own in...
58. Want Kids?: At the moment I can't think of myself as a mother...but if I do have kids, I want to adopt
59. Want to Get Married? Yea
60. Careers in Mind: National Geographic photographer (heh in my dreams), rat trainer for the movies, world famous hobo
67. Cute or Sexy: I think cute because they might be as full of themselves
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
70. Short or Tall: In between.
71. Easygoing or serious: easygoing
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both
73. Fatty or Skinny: in between or a little pudge
74. Sensitive or Loud: sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationships: relationship
76. Sweet or Caring: I consider that the same...but caring
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One?: I don't mind mischief but I would rather have somebody that doesn't break the rules
78. Kissed a Stranger: no
79. Drank Alcohol: yeah..but never more then two glasses (a few sips if it's wine because I get hot)
80. Smoked: No and I never will
81. Ran Away From Home: nah
82. Broken a Bone: my ankle when I fell on the ice skating rink (it was a chip). I might have chipped that same ankle three years ago when I fell down some stairs)
83. Got an X-ray: yes
84. Broken Someones Heart: no though my brother claims I break his heart when I don't agree with him
86. Turned Someone Down: yes because the only people that hit on me are 17-18 year old hispanic thugs (I'm not being stereotypical either) or 40-50 year old pervs
87. Cried When Someone Died: yes
88. Cried At School: yes
89. God: not sure....probably not
90. Miracles: a senior dog finding a home in a shelter is a miracle....a baby rat overcoming megacolon is a miracle....everyday things are a miracle so yes
91. Love At First Sight: No
92. Ghosts: possiby
93. Aliens: YES!
95. Heaven: not really
96. Hell: only the hell you create
98. Kissing on The First Date: Maybe on the cheek
99. Horoscopes: No, it's silly to think your life plans revolve around stars and planets
100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have?: Yea