The foster mom of the pup said that if we are approved we just need to put a deposit down and they can hold the dog until after the wedding. It looks like the major trips are off...if we go on a trip it'll be a day trip to the mountain or something with the pup maybe a few weeks from now *shrug*
The dog we want is Liza at animalkindrescue.org
isn't she the bee's knees? At the moment we just want one dog. Later on we will adopt a slightly older dog, maybe a year old or a year and a half. But not now.