Bring up a playlist on your computer and hit shuffle. Write down the first 13 words you hear in each song and only the first 13 words even if the phrase is not complete. If the song has no words just skip to the next song. Have your friends try to guess what the songs are.
1. Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you. That is
2. We passed along the stairs, we spoke of was and when, although I
3. Tell everybody I'm one my way, new friends and new places to see
4. I hate the world today. You're so good to me I know but
5. What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, rolls over your neighbor's dog?
6. Another day is gone, and I'm still all alone. How could this be
7. Baby mine don't you cry, Baby mine dry your eyes. Rest your head
8. You say, I only hear what I want to. You say, I talk
9. Love is a burning thing, and it makes the firey ring, bound by
10. Dear I fear we're facing a problem, you love me no longer I
11. Past the point of no return. No backward glances. The games we've played
12. There's a calm surrender to the rush of day when the heat of
13. Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? Will it make