1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more
for next year?
I lost some weight (but gained it back *grumble* I started driving. My new years resolutions for 2005 is to lose more weight and KEEP IT OFF and to get a drivers liscense
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I don't think she's close. Family friend
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No. Just my beloved rats :(
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
A drivers liscense, a boyfriend, a reasonable weight
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hmmm 12-26-04 The tsunami. I can't remember any other dates :-\
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a driver's permit (sad huh?)
9. What was your biggest failure?
Oh god where do I start!? I guess it's getting dropped from the SMC classes for missing too much
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got a horrible rat bite that causes numbess and tingling in my finger. I suffered colds :P
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Canon Rebel EOS digital baby!
12. Where did most of your money go?
rat and cat needs. Oh and of course my Canon ;)
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I dunno. Finding out U2 was coming to US for a tour got me excited.
14. What songs will always remind you of 2004?
I don't know....hmmmm....."It's the End of the World as we Know It" by REM
15. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
16. thinner or fatter?
17. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wished I had more of a life
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year's?
Sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. And watching whatever channel Dick Clark is on..abc I think.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
erm.....I don't know. South Park? I guess the news if not South Park
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
My brother and a really pathetic idiot in Deleware ;)
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
ermmm Him? nah. Finding out I cannot STAND today's crap music!
27. What did you want and get?
My Canon Rebel EOS digital and U2 ipod :D
28. What did you want and not get?
a boy and a reasonable body :(
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Day After Tomorrow!
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to the restraunt "Paradise Cove" in Malibu. Then felt sorry for myself. I was 21
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
a driver's liscense
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Anything to cover up my rolls. Meaning short sleeved shirts and loose pants. Converse sneakers
33. What kept you sane?
My rats, cats, my friends, and my music
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
eh.....OH! John Edwards ^_^
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
the crappy way the US is dealing with the environment, Iraq, gay rights, and stem cell research
36. Who did you miss?
My dad and Hamlet
37. Who was the best new person you met?
hrmmm....no body? Did I meet you in 2004 Jess?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
If you want to protect the environment you have to do it yourself. Don't rely on the asshole government! Oh and get a car and get out of the house for some nooky! (lol)
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"it's the end of the world as we know it....and I feel fine" (though I really don't)
Pretty pathetic survery eh? This year SUCKED