Wanna know who the guy in the blue shirt is?
Well...do you? Huh? Do you?
YES!!! I am not telling you who this is. 97% of my f-list should know who this is. The other 3% should really look into a little show called House as well as many BBC shows....
I'll do a massive post about this concert, probably tomorrow while it's still fresh. I have so many photos! Some are okay, some are pretty good, and some are epic!
I'm going to try and sleep now :D