I traveled overseas
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Um...not really. I will, I always do
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
France, England, and Scotland :D
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Will power to eat less? :p
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 4th to July 20th I was in the UK and France. Out of those days the ones that stick out in my mind are July 6th and July 9th. On the 6th I went to Stonehenge and got to stand in the stone circle and touch the stones. On the 9th I went to the Scottish Highlands which was pretty damn amazing. That half month is definitely one of the best of my entire life! On September 29th I met Craig Ferguson at a book signing, he talked to me for a few minutes! On September 25th I was in the audience of the Jay Leno Show. That was a meh thing but I was in the same room as Hugh Laurie who was the guest! Now I've met three of my four major celebrity crushes, life is good. October 25th was the epic U2 concert at the Rose Bowl which I attended, it was pretty badass.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Saving up enough to get over to the UK?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing the weight I want
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My cat stratched my eyelid and it bled a lot...oh wait! I messed my foot up from all the cobblestones in the UK. It still aches but not as badly.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Plane tickets to London! Haha, um...yeah, I'll stick with that
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Er, can't think of anybody
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My brother's...and to a lesser extent, my mother's
14. Where did most of your money go?
Paying for the UK trip
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
UK! UK! UK!
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Anberlin's Feel Good Drag since it's an 09' song and it's badass!
17. Compared to this time last year, you are: i. happier or sadder?
thinner or fatter?
...Thinner but barely
richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise, I'm not doing enough of it
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas / Hanukkah?
Hanukkah went pretty well. We had a party on Sunday with the family, 7 pounds of latkas were consumed and then fudge. It was a fabolus day 90% of the food was fattening! My mom got me the entire National Geographic collection on disc, that's pretty awesome.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2009?
Um, I can't really think of anything
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
23. How many one-night stands?
Zero, but it was close...
24. What was your favorite TV program?
House! South Park too but it was House all the way...still is
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I'm not fond of my brother right now but it isn't at "hate" quite yet
26. What was the best book you read?
Eh, so many good books I can't name
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
I've wanted to visit the UK since I was a kid and I finally got to visit part of it.
29. What did you want and not get?
My weight loss goal
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27 and I dont' even remember what I did, damn memory
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my mother and brother kept me out of their fights. I was in the middle constantly.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
More girly then 2008 but not girly enough for Vogue
34. What kept you sane?
My music library, my cousin, and my very good friends
35. Which celebrity / public figure did you fancy the most?
Hugh Laurie and Craig Ferguson. 2007\2008 was the year of Dan Radcliffe but 09' belonged to the older gentlemen, haha
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Same sex marriage
37. Who did you miss?
My dad probably
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Erm...possibly monicarnsg. We met on a Harry Potter trip in the UK and bonded over Potter Puppet Pals and the fact that we're friends with the same LJ person, haha
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
If you want to do it then do it
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Nope, not gonna :)
In the year of 2009, have you...
Lost your virginity?: Almost :x
Had sex?: Almost
Been in a relationship?: I don't think two dates and him screwing me over is a relationship
Kissed someone?: Yes
Been to a concert?: Yes, a few! U2 was the biggest 8D
Got a new pet?: Some new ratties
Been dumped?: If you can call that a dumping
Dumped someone?: I think I dumped him, I don't think he dumped me
Broken the law?: I ran a red light, haha. I'm so tame
Been arrested?: Nope
Been in jail?: Nope
Gotten your heart broken?: I wasn't in deep with that guy but I did get hurt by his actions
Broken someone else's heart?: Nope
Had the worst day of your life?: No, that was the day my dad died
Stolen anything?: Probably not
Cried?: yes, I cry pretty easily
Gotten a job?: Yeah, temp job.
Moved?: Unfortunatly no
Moved out of state?: Nope
Lost a friend?: Not really, but I gained an old friend
Made new friends?: Yes
Dyed your hair?: Yes
Cut your hair?: Yes, it was the year I cut my hair almost a foot!
Gotten fired?: Nope, it was a temp job
Quit a job?: Nope
Watched the ball drop?: I did
Created a survey?: Nope
Created a quiz?: Yes, Facebook quiz
Created a poll?: Yes
Talked on the phone more than 5 hours?: I highly doubt it
Played video games more than 5 hours?: Probably :D
Done a survey?: Duh
Gone swimming?: Yes
Been to the theme park?: Uh...no
Gone out of state?: England, Scotland, and France! Oh and Nevada ;D
Got more than 10 CD's?: Nah, don't really buy that many CDs anymore
Done drugs?: nope.
Gotten put on medication?: Yes
Gotten everything you wanted?: Hahaha, no
Gotten a new TV?: nope, maybe soon
Gotten a new cell phone?: No, I'm happy with my phone
Gotten a new laptop or computer?: Yes
Done anything else you can think of?: Have I mentioned I visited the UK? :D