1. I'm worried sick for you. I think about you almost every day and I wonder if the next trauma or the next illness will be your last. I don't know what I would do if you died, you're one of the people I'd kill or die for.
2. You think you're being funny but you're really just being a snob. You act like you know more then I do and you treat me like I'm an idiot. You say things that are obvious and that I would know and then you try to be cute about it. STOP, you sound like a stuck up snob and it's turning me off and making me regret having you as a friend.
3. I love you but you really anger me sometimes. You say you aren't judgmental but you judge me every day. You're elitist and look down your nose at me for my choices.
4. I have to wear a closely guarded mask around you. You say that I'm as good as a niece to you but I know if I took off my mask you would walk away without a second glance. You don't take kindly to people like me, people with different values and beliefs. You would hate me if you knew the real me and that truly saddens me since you're one of the people I would consider walking me down the aisle when I marry.
5. Don't put yourself down so much. You've had a rough experience with relationships and deserve all the happiness your current one is giving you. Don't listen to the negative people in your life, you are a good person.