Step 2: Post the first line (and maybe the second) from the first 32 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Home is behind, the world ahead. And there are many paths to tread.
2. Even though the moment passed me by I still can't turn away
3. When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
4. He's a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land
6. Is it getting better or do you feel the same?
7. Lancelot you might as well just fess up, you're a different kind of a guy!
8. If I had my wand I would Sectumsempra
10. California is nice to the homeless
12. Oh when the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof
13. I got myself a notion and one I know that you’ll understand
14. Dark in the city, night is a wire
15. I'm going to Africa (cookies for anybody who gets this one)
18. I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear.
19. Oh how you tried to cut me down to size
20. Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
21. That's great, it starts with an earthquake
23. Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost
24. I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me
27. We close our eyes
28. The sea it swells like a sore head
29. It feels so right now, hold me tight
31. What about sunrise, what about rain
32. Annie's 12 years old, in two more she'll be a whore