Rules of the Game
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag eight people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. How has LJ changed your life?
I've made true friends who I never would have met without LJ.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Waste time online and gather the cats that are scattered throughout the house. Then I put them in my room and I usually end up having a cat at my side, a cat at my feet, and a cat on my pillow next to my head :B
3. What object would best describe you?
4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
5. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both. They both are special.
6. Do you trust easily?
Not really, not for the very important things.
7. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Pine from afar
8. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The situation between my brother and my mom has me climbing up the walls with stress.
9. Is there anything that has made you really happy these days?
I finally got accept for a credit card! xD
10. Is being tagged fun?
11. How do you see yourself?
Hippie, fangirl, crazy, shy, intelligent, caring
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Mom, Ben, Monsie, Adam, Andrew...
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's talented and a very nice person :3
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor!
15. How many children do you want to have, if any?
3 tops...if that :x
16. What's better: to give or to receive?
Give, you get more satisfaction
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
18. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
*shifty eyes* Who would the "stranger" be?
19. Edmund or Caspian?
Eh? Oh...Narnia? I don't really care, don't really like the movies. The books are good though!
20. Book or Movie?
Er, see above. I usually go for the books anyway but movies are fun!
I tag the Dust Bunnies...and anybody that wants to do this