Put your iTunes (or whatever) on shuffle and pick the first line from each song. If it's an instrumental piece, just skip it. I'll probably skip any songs in another language too, hehe.
Took me awhile! :D
1. There's a grief that can't be spoken
2. When I'm with you baby I go out of my head, I just can't get enough
3. Load up on guns, bring your friends.
4. I walk along the city streets, you used to walk along with me.
5. There's a bunch of birds in the sky and some deer just went running by.
6. She floats like a swan, grace on the water.
7. Hey smilin' strange, you're looking happily deranged
8. Way way back many centuries ago, not long after the Bible began Jacob lived in the land of Caanon the fine example of a family man.
9. We passed upon the stairs, we spoke of was and when.
10. You messed up in potions yesterday but everyone still thinks you're really great.
11. Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh totally motionless except for her heart.
12. Now I'm the king of the swingers, oh the jungle VIP
13. I've got a new life. You'd hardly recognize me, I'm so glad.
14. I start off without any words, I got so high I scratched till I bled.
15. The world is a vampire.
16. You know it would be untrue, you know I would be a liar if I were to say to you; girl we couldn't get much higher.
17. Those fingers in my hair, that sly come hither stare that stripped me bare.
18. It's hard to be a Jew on Christmas
19. They call me The Wild Rose, but my name was Elisa Day
20. Hello darkness my old friend
21. If it takes forever I will wait for you
22. Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight
23. I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemies beware!
24. Standing there alone, the ship is waiting
25. I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
26. I had a dream of the wide open prarie
27. Oh baby baby how I was supposed to know that something wasn't right here?
28. Sun goes down I'm just getting up, I'm heading for the city of lights!
29. When the day is long and the night, and the night is your alone
30. Here me now oh thou bleak and unbearable world.