1. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Breakfast, what's that? Eh, I usually just have orange juice...sometimes I'll have cereal
2. What is your least favorite piercing on others?
I'm not a fan of the nose piercing where it's in both nostrils, like you'd find on a bull
3. What do you wish you could change about yourself the most?
4. How do you eat your eggs?
I'm not a fan of eggs but...scrambled I guess
5. Milk, soy milk, or skim milk?
Milk and soy milk
6. How old are you & how old do you wish you were?
24, I wish I were 22 and could stay that age ;P
7. Are you registered to vote?
Yep, since I was 18. Been to all the elections.
8. How do you get your caffeine?
Coffee, tea, chocolate
9. Any addictions?
Diet Dr. Pepper, Coffee Bean, California Clementines. When those are in season I basically live off them...like now!
10. How many pairs of boots do you own?
11. What is your cell phone provider?
12. Have you ever had braces?
13. What is your major?
14. Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
What fashion inspiration? Haha, kidding, well...nowhere I guess, I just like to dress comfortable and occasionally...nicely
15. If you could move to anywhere in the world next week, where would you move?
Well with my state of mind at the moment, if I could move anywhere I'd move to either British Columbia, Canada or Northeastern California...or the United Kingdom ;)
16. What is the longest plane ride you've ever been on?
Los Angeles to Florida
17. Any hidden talents?
I can touch my nose with my tongue, but that's not a hidden talent as some people now that
18. Any near death experiences?
19. How many car accidents have you been in?
One, we were driving home and something under the car flew up into the front of the car and made the hood bang open, hitting the windshield. It cracked the windshield and I saw it coming at us in slow motion. Mom was able to pull over to the emergency section of the freeway thank goodness. I haven't been the same with being in a car with others since.
20. How many dead bodies have you seen?
Seen a lot of dead animals, but I assume you mean human. Three; Grandpa, Dad, Grandma -.-
21. Weirdest pet you've ever owned?
Jellyfish! I was stupid and caught on and put it in a tank before knowing it needs really good water circulation. Died after a week :(
22. What are you most afraid of?
Mountain cliff driving. I hate being in the car when somebody is driving next to the edge on a mountain road...or even if we're on an overpass and the street is below *shudder*. I'm better if I'm the one driving but still not very comfortable
23. Have you ever seen the ocean?
I live 15 minutes from the ocean
24. Have you ever flown a kite?
25. Who was your first friend?
*thinks* I think her name was Gabrielle
26. Your first childhood crush?
John Ritter :B
27. As a child, who did you try to emulate?
28. Complete this sentence: If I had the guts, I would....
29. Are you a cuddler?
Yes, unfortunately I only get to cuddle with my cats
30. Do your initials spell anything weird?
Not really...if you go with the initials I use to sign things...SDA..if you want to see my whole initials...SDLA
31. How many houses have you lived in in your lifetime?
32. What was something you wanted as a child, but never received?
A pet orca :B
33. If you have a camera, which kind(s) do you use?
Canon Rebel, Canon Rebel XTi, Canon Powershot, Canon Rebel 35mm, Mamiya Sekor (dad's old camera) 35mm
34. Have you ever broken a bone?
Ankle and head. When I was in preschool I jumped off a stack of those milk crates and cracked my head open, you can still see the scar from the stitches. I broke my ankle ice skating
35. Have you ever been arrested?
36. Do you have a subscription to any magazines?
I cancelled most of my subscriptions but I still get National Geographic, Newsweek, Discover, and Game Informer
37. Are you a morning person?
Not really :X
38. What feature on your face do you like most?
Eh, my eyes
39. What is your guilty pleasure?
40. How many blankets do you sleep with?
2; one that I lie on and a heavier one either just on my feet or covering all of me (right now it's covering all of me)
41. What is your favorite comfort food?</i>
I have to pick? I guess right now it would be mac & cheese</i>
42. Do you sneak food/drinks into the movies?
Why do we have to call it 'sneaking'? We should have the right to bring our own food to the theater! That said, yes. I usually bring a Kit Kat or chocolate covered raisins (Trader Joes!) with me and I'll buy a drink there
43. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I went through so many stages! Heh, still wouldn't mind being some of these! Vet, dancer, paleontologist, author, book critic, astronaut, virologist (yes, as a kid, lol), volcanologist, geologist, and ichthyologist.
44. If you could speak another language, which would it be?
Again, do I have to choose just one? I'll choose three languages I'd love to learn; Latin, Olde English, and Gaelic
45. What do you want right now that you can't afford?
My own place
46. Are you afraid of any animals?
47. Can you fall asleep best with noise or silence?
I need music to fall asleep but I probably wouldn't be able to sleep easy if I lived near an airport! So music yes, noise no
48. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
49. What time do you go to bed usually?
Lately I've been getting to bed at 4:30ish
50. Complete this sentence: Tomorrow, I will try to...
Fill out more job applications