1. Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
2. Does anything hurt on your body?
My knee and my lower back
3. Have you ever driven home drunk?
4. When was the last time you cried?
I open at the close.
6. How many keys are on your keychain?
7. What are they for?
House, my car, mom's car
8. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
9. What do you want?
To lose weight, for people to take Global Warming seriously, to see Monsie, to talk to Ben, to get into a steady relationship, to take a world vacation, to move out. So many wants!
10. What do you want to eat?
I want banana fosters
11. What do you want to buy?
A Xbox 360 and a PS3. Won't get them for a long time though.
12. When was the last time you had alcohol?
Friday night for the blessing over wine (mmm, red concord)
13. What's the last movie you saw in the cinema?
Resident Evil, it was good! Oded Fehr is in it, such a beautiful man!
14. Have you ever woken up in someone else's bed?
Mom's, I take naps in it because it gets a great breeze :P
15. What's the latest time you have come home this week?
Two hours ago, I went to 7-11 to satisfy my Slurpee craving
16. Do you love someone?
My family and my best friend
17. Who was the last person you saw with their shirt off?
Mom. She insists that I don't mind when she changes in front of me and wonders why I close myself in the bathroom to change. Parents
18. Are you friends with any gay guys?
19. Whose birthday is closest to today?
A family friend, Diane
20. What do you want for your birthday?
Realistically? Some gift cards for Best Buy, B&N, and iTunes. Not being real though; a ticket to the U.K. and a lovely British gentleman handcuffed to my bed with chocolate sauce strategically placed on his body.
22. What do you need right now?
More self control with my eating
23. Write something that describes a situation you are in?
25. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?
26. When was the last time someone flirted with you?
A few weeks ago, a creepy 30 something year old. 30 something isn't terrible but he was creepy x_x
27. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
Yes! I've watched meteor showers whenever they are scheduled..and if the weather permits
28. Have you ever hung out with someone you can't stand?
29. Have you ever had Chipotle?
30. What's the best Halloween movie?
The first one! Has to be the orignal though
31. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Don't have an ex
32. What are you looking forward to?
Monsie visiting Cali!
35. Who is most likely to call you at 2:00 in the morning?
My weirdo cousin Ben (well not lately).
36. Would you answer?
Yes, if it were him :)
37. How many pairs of sunglasses do you have?
2. I have my Ray Bans from back when MIB first came out. I need to change the prescription in them. I also have my huge pair that fits over my normal glasses, I keep them in the car.
38. What did you do the last time you were home alone?
I'm home quite a lot. I usually get my homework done
39. Do you ever wanna know who you're going to marry?
40. Have you ever watched the Real World?
Back when it was good! San Francisco and London :)
41. How much cash do you have on you?
Way too many pennies but as far as paper money; $11
42. Do you need to buy gas?
Nope! I love the gas thing on my car, it's digital so it's easy for me to read. I probably won't have to get gas until next weekend! :D
44. What's the third and seventh texts in your phone?
Ugh, make me get up to get my phone! A text from my cousin Dayna and a text from Lesley.
45. When was the last time you were bleeding?
When Spencer accidentally scratched me the other day.
48. Are you tanned?
Nope, I burn
49. Are you upset with anyone?
52. Write some song lyrics from the song you are listening to?
What you gonna do when things go wrong? What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
It's Alive & Kicking from Simple Minds