1. Are you taller than your mom? Yep
2. What color is your shower curtain? Don't have a shower curtain, it's a glass door.
3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red? My cup of diet root beer.
4. What is your ring tone? It depends on the person! Nearly everybody is I Will Follow buy U2 but Ben's is As Long As You're Mine from Wicked, Mom's is Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve and Monsie's is the theme from LotR :D
My default tone for text messages is the Zelda theme (except for Ben's and Monsie's)
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My stomach, cramps! D:
6. What color is your favorite pillow? All my pillows are white but my favorite pillowcase is black with white stars.
7. What is your favorite video game? I think my favorite series of all time is Zelda.
8. Had a nap today? Nope
9. Gold or Silver? Silver
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Mosquitoes
11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? A stranger in Barnes & Noble.
12. Did you go ice skating as a kid? Once. I broke my ankle, haven't been ice skating since.
13. Ever have stitches? On my forehead when I jumped off a crate in preschool, on my leg when I saw a broken porcelain doll leg and thought "would this hurt if I cut myself with it?"...it didn't hurt (I was 9) and on my thigh when my old dog accidentally shoved me into a pipe bolt and shredded my thigh up good. OH, and I needed two stitches when my rat Scabbers bit me (figures, with a name like that)
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Right now, diet root beer but overall it's water.
15. How long ago did you hug someone? July :x
16. What's something you want to do before you die? Travel the world.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? Logs in the fireplace! Er, also paper.
18. Have you ever seen a ghost? Probably not.
19. Have you ever seen northern lights? I wish D:
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Nope
21. Name something good that happened today: I went on a friend's boat and had a fun time.
22. What room are you in? Mine
23. Are you worried about something you can't control? Yes
24. Do you take daily medications? Birth control to regulate my monthlies
25. Ever been in a fight? Verbal fight.
26. Are you wearing nail polish? My toe nails are losing their polish (coral)
27. What time is it? 12:54am
28. Innie or Outie? Innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board? Yah.
30. Sweet or sour? Depends on my mood, usually sweet.
31. Sun or Moon? Moon unless it's a sunrise, sunset, or the sun's rays through clouds :P
32. What shoes did you wear today? My sandals, I love my sandals. A good thing about living where I do, it's always sandal weather (unless it pours which is rare).
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? Green and blue.
36. Time of day you were born? Night I think.
37. Do you know your blood type? I'm a Mudblood and proud of it.
38. Do you know how to kill a zombie? Shoot them in the head!
40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? Save towards a car and\or apartment.
41. Who is your favorite musical artist? Probably U2..but there's so many!
42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself? Cat, I'm lazy and usually a loner but I have the few people that I'm very close to.
43. Whats your background on your pc? Dan Radcliffe in all his lovely glory..well nearly all, he's wearing jeans.
44. Did you grow up in the city or country? I grew up here in the City of Angels.
45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? No, ew
47. What's one thing you're really good at cooking? London broil
48. Kisses or hugs? Hugs all the way, I really only hug one person and he gives the best hugs!
49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? I don't go to those stores.
50. Slurpee flavor? Raspberry vanilla....but I tend to put two flavors in at once, one more tart and one sweet to balance each other :3